Here are ten really fun sensory play ideas that your little ones will love!
1. Cloud Dough – flour and baby oil, the two humble ingredients required to make this fantastic dough.
2. Sensory Board – we love these sensory boards, soo simple yet will bring your little one hours of fun!
3. Coloured Pasta – perfect for crafts, necklace making and musical instruments.
4. Construction Play – perfect for all the digger lovers out there.
5. Rainbow Foam – super simple and quick to make, don’t you just want to dive on in!
6. Dinosaur Tub – make your own Jurassic Park with a few simple ingredients.
7. Discovery Bottles – the options on this are endless. Probably best avoided if you have a headache though!
8. Rainbow Snow – your little ones will have hours of fun with this beautiful, textured home made snow.
9. Spring Garden –any budding gardeners out there? This sensory garden is perfect for a rainy day when your little ones can’t get out into the garden.
10. Jelly Slime – who doesn’t like slime? Try out this quick and easy recipe for homemade slime today!
Send pictures of your sensory play ideas to our Facebook page.